Monday, June 18, 2007

The Month After

Okay, so it's been one month since I've been a Washington state resident. So far it's okay. We're still trying to get settled and get all the new things that I want and need before the baby arrives. That's alot more than what I expected, while I was planning all of this in Cali. I definately don't want to have my home half done and living among boxes while caring for an infant. My Hunny assures me that everything will be okay, but I still worry. Among other things that I worry about, it's being up here without any family or friends. I don't know anyone out here and neither does my Hunny. Which tends to put a strain on me cuz I fear going in to labor, with only my little ones to help. *shakin head*

In other news we still don't have a tv, which is good I guess cuz then we do other things like read and sh*t. LOL. Something I'd forgotten how to do. We still don't have all the parts to my desktop, so I'm using a bootleg laptop that my have cost about $100 retail. ha! Cuz this mug don't do NOTHING. And I mean NOTHING.

My babies seem to be adjusting okay. They're amusing themselves and constanly keep themselves entertained. They like lil energizer bunnies and just keep going and going and going. And they really kick it up once their father gets home.

Well as usual my boring azz don't have much to talk about. I look at my phone book and think who the f*ck can I call, cuz my azz sittin up here bored as hell. But most of the folks I know work all day long. Soooooo, that just usually leaves me to talk to my dayum self or the babies, which is almost like talkin to myself anyway. Maybe I should go back to work so my azz can have some other sh*t to do. One of my dear friends told me that I really don't want to go back to work. (which she's probably right) but dayum. I need a hobby or something (other than making babies). Dayum when I think about it my azz hasn't worked a real job since 2002. Geeeesh! Lawwwd, what am I going to do when I get into my 10th year of being a SAHM? I betta get crackin huh?

*hugs n kisses*

- Lady A

7 Comments:

  • At 4:34 PM, June 18, 2007, Blogger Serenity3-0 said…

    There's a lot you can do at home. Start a website for stay at home moms. Do a mom's advice column or something. Write a book.. Hell anything besides work. Start scrapbooking.. That's one I want to do myself, but can never find the time.

     
  • At 8:52 PM, June 18, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i haven't worked since Nov. 2002 either! like you friend said you do not want to go back to work! i'll be damned. i say it all the time but when i really think about it i change my mind. i mean for real... that would just suck! do you know what you are having? when i moved into this house i was 8 months pregnant. a lot of stuff didn't get unpacked until well after the baby was born.

     
  • At 7:08 PM, June 19, 2007, Blogger Shai said…

    Relax Mz. Aly. You are doing it well with a good man having your back. Even if you have some boxes around with the new one coming it will be find.

    I did not like staying at home the short I did. I can say chile if your man is taking care of bidness then find a good hobby, hell a good home-based money-making hobby and roll with it.

    Nothing wrong with stimulating the mind. I see you doing some Net stuff from home though.

     
  • At 10:07 AM, June 20, 2007, Blogger MsJayy said…

    Girl where da heck you been?? First I didn't know you were pregnant, then I didn't know ya moved, and Lawd, I thought for sho you'd had the little one. Glad to see you're settling in. Take ya time Ma, it'll all work out. Kiss the princesses for me!

     
  • At 1:13 PM, June 20, 2007, Blogger eclectik said…

    Just saying hi, I dig the blog :)

    e.

    eclectik-relaxation.com

    The Message board (Grown folk talk)

     
  • At 6:57 PM, June 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Mz Aly. Welcome to WASHINGTON!! The rainy state! We've been getting some good weather for the past few days, I know it's not Cali weather but we take what we get. I live in Seattle and also a stay at home mom to 2 little girls, Ameera - 22 months and Sakeena - 3 1/2 months. So if you want to chat and maybe have a playdate with the girls let me know. My myspace is http://myspace.com/mooke4eva. Hope to hear from you soon!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, June 26, 2007, Blogger Bliss said…

    Going back to work outside is a no-no for stay at home mommies! LMAO Girl learn to crochet or knit. Or make some cloth diapers. LOL Just don't go back to work. Donchoo leave them babies with no sitter! :-) And why y'all move to Seattle?! EWWWWWWWWWW! LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home